- 4 red capsicums top removed/cored
- 1.5 cups of brown rice cooked (or cooked quinoa)
- 1 can of lentils, drained and thoroughly washed
- 2 carrots grated
- 2 tbsp low FODMAP garlic infused oil
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves removed from sprig
- 1 tbs of italian herbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup of low fodmap vegetable stock
- splash balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Blanch capsicums for 5 minutes, then remove and set aside to cool/drain.
- Heat garlic-infused olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add carrots, tomato, paprika, italian herbs and thyme. Cook until very soft (3-5 minutes)
- Then add rice, lentils and stir until all ingredients are well combined. Then drizzle mixture with balsamic vinegar, and stock stir. Place mixture on a simmer until mixture has reached the desired consistency
- Season mixture with salt and pepper
- Arrange capsicums snugly in a baking dish so they sit upright. Fill capsicums with mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the over for 15 minutes
|Per 100g||Per serve|
Please Log in to view this content.