Snapper and Vegetable Stir-fry
15 minutes preparation time, 10 minutes cooking time
300g snapper fillet, chopped into bite size chunks
½ red capsicum, chopped
2/3 cup chopped zucchini (130g)
1 handful green beans, ends trimmed and chopped in half
1 carrot, chopped
1 bunch choy sum, chopped
5 basil leaves
1cm nub fresh ginger, grated
2 tsp gluten-free soy sauce
Extra virgin olive oil (garlic infused if desired)
Brown rice or rice noodles, if desired
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, green beans and carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add snapper and continue to stir-fry until the fish starts to become white.
- Add basil and ginger. Add gluten free soy sauce to a small ramekin and then fill with water. Pour over snapper and vegetables.
- Add choy sum leaves to pan and cook until just wilted.
- Serve stir-fry on its own or with brown rice or rice noodles.