Smoked Salmon and Spinach Omelette
15 minutes preparation time, 5 minutes cooking time
- 2 eggs
- 50g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g goats feta
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a small omelette frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and salmon and sauté for 1 minute
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the salmon and spinach evenly in the pan and pour over whisked eggs. Cook for 1-2 minutes, and then flip and cook other side until golden.
- Sprinkle with goats feta and serve.
Note: This recipe is one of Chloe’s friend’s favourites. We hope you enjoy!
Please Log in to view this content.