Scrambled Eggs with Zucchini Ribbons and Quinoa
10 minutes preparation time, 10 minutes cooking time
Cooking oil spray
1 small zucchini
1 tbsp soy milk
1 tbsp chives, chopped
Cracked pepper, to taste
¼ cup cooked quinoa
1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions and set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into long thin ribbons.
- Lightly whisk eggs, soy milk, chives and cracked pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Spray a small non-stick frying with oil and heat over low-medium heat.
- Add zucchini ribbons and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour egg mixture into the frying pan. Let sit for 10 seconds, and then fold the eggs towards the centre of the pan.
- When the eggs look almost cooked, add cooked quinoa and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
Please Log in to view this content.