5 minutes preparation time, 10 minutes cooking time
200g can salmon in springwater, drained
¼ cup spring onion, green part only, thinly sliced
1 tbsp basil or coriander leaves, torn
Salt and pepper, to taste
Olive oil (garlic infused if desired)
- Place the salmon, spring onion and herbs in a mixing bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, gently beat the egg. Add to the salmon and mix until well combined.
- Heat a large frying pan and add a little oil to grease.
- Split the salmon mixture into four balls and then flatten slightly before gently placing in the pan.
- Cook on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes each side, or until they are a lovely golden brown colour.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
Serves 2, makes 4 patties
Note: This recipe also works well to make two larger patties, if desired.
Serving suggestion: These work really well served in a low FODMAP bun with lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese, or with a garden salad and quinoa on the side.
Please Log in to view this content.