Roast Capsicum, Feta and Olive Dip
10 minutes preparation time, 30 minutes cooking time
3 medium red capsicums, deseeded and quartered lengthways
1 cup black kalamata olives, pitted
2/3 cup feta
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp garlic infused olive oil
Juice of 1 small lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 180o
- Place capsicum in a casserole dish greased with olive oil. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove capsicum from oven to cool.
- Peel the skin from the capsicum and place flesh in a food processor. Add the olives, feta, cumin seeds, garlic infused olive oil and lemon juice. Blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- If needed, pulse blender, scraping down the sides of the food processor between pulses until desired consistency is achieved.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: Swap feta for pine nuts for a vegan or dairy free dip.