Kangaroo and Vegetable Stir-fry
10-15 minutes preparation time, 5-10 minutes cooking time
1 Tbsp garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
250g kangaroo, sliced into strips
1 carrot, sliced
½ capsicum, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
½ handful coriander, chopped
½ handful basil, chopped
½ cup red cabbage, shredded
2 tsp gluten free soy sauce or tamari
¼ cup water
1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add kangaroo meat and sauté until browned.
- Add carrot, capsicum and zucchini, and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until the vegetables have slightly wilted.
- Add the coriander and basil.
- Mix soy sauce in a small dish with water. Pour over the stir-fry.
- Add bok choy and cabbage, and fold through, continuing to stir-fry for a further 3 minutes or until cooked.
Serving suggestion: This works well on its own or with brown rice, rice noodles or quinoa.
Serving suggestion: Feel free to swap kangaroo for chicken, beef or tofu.
Please Log in to view this content.