Individual Fruit Crumble
5 mins preparation time, 15 mins cooking time
1 just ripe banana, sliced
6 medium strawberries, sliced
½ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup oats
½ tsp cinnamon
20g butter, plus a little more for greasing
4 tsp hemp seeds (if desired)
- Heat oven to 180oC
- Grease two ramekins with a little butter
- Place butter in microwave safe dish and melt. This will take approximately 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, layer slices of banana and raspberry in each ramekin, then add blueberries.
- Mix oats, cinnamon and (if desired), hemp seeds with the melted butter.
- Halve the oat mixture, and press on top of fruit mix in ramekins.
- Place in oven, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the top is crispy.
Please Log in to view this content.