5 minutes preparation time
Makes about 1 ¼ cups (5 low fodmap serves)
- 3 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp unhulled tahini
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tsp garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
- 1 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- Aprox 3 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blitz all ingredients together until smooth and well combined.
- Serve with plain rice crackers and salad sticks!
Who said low FODMAP meant no Hummus? This recipe is simple yet full of flavour and creamy – the way a hummus should be!