Grilled Swordfish with Green Bean, Basil and Pine Nut Salad
15 minutes preparation time, 20 minutes cooking time
2 x 200g swordfish steaks
Cooking oil spray
6 baby new potatoes, halved
300g green beans, trimmed
¼ cup pine nuts
2 ½ tbspn garlic infused extra virgin olive oil
1 tbspn lemon juice
2 tbspn basil, finely chopped
Cracked black pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of water, bring to boil and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add green beans and simmer for a further 6 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add pine-nuts and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown, frequently tossing pan. Remove and set aside to stop the cooking process.
- Increase the heat of frying pan to medium-high and spray with oil. Add lightly seasoned swordfish steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
- Combine green beans, potatoes and pine nuts in a medium sized mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Serve salad alongside swordfish and a wedge of lemon.
Please Log in to view this content.