Cranberry, Macadamia and White Chocolate Bark
5-10 minutes preparation time + refrigeration, 10 minutes cooking time
200g white chocolate
3 Tbsp dried cranberries
80g macadamia nuts, chopped.
2 tsp golden syrup
- Melt chocolate in a small heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place macadamias on a lined baking tray and drizzle with golden syrup. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Pour melted chocolate on another tray lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle roasted macadamias and cranberries evenly over chocolate. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Break bark up into small shards
Makes approx. 12 low fodmap serves
For a great gift idea, wrap in cellophane and ribbon as pictured.