Chicken, Rocket, and Walnut Salad with Blueberries
5-10 minutes preparation time, 10-15 minutes cooking time
250g chicken breast, sliced
3 cups rocket leaves
8 walnuts, roughly chopped
½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Half fill a saucepan with water and bring to boil.
- Add the sliced chicken, bring water back to boil, and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Place rocket leaves into a salad bowl and top with chopped walnuts and crumbled feta.
- Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a small fry pan over medium heat. Add blueberries and gently sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until mixture starts to gently bubble.
- Add chicken to the salad bowl and mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with blueberry mixture and cracked pepper to taste.
Please Log in to view this content.