Chicken and Pesto Buckwheat Pasta
10 minutes preparation time, 15 minutes cooking time
2 cups buckwheat pasta
Garlic infused extra virgin olive oil to grease pan
250g lean chicken breast, cut into thin slices
Basil and Brazil Nut Pesto (recipe already provided)
1 large handful of baby spinach leaves
1/2 medium zucchini, sliced
2 tsp pine nuts
Cracked pepper to taste
- Half fill a large saucepan with water, bring to boil and add pasta. Boil for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat a large fry pan and add garlic infused extra virgin olive oil to grease pan. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and pine nuts and cook for a further 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the Basil and Brazil Nut Pesto to the chicken mixture and heat through.
- Add drained pasta and baby spinach to the chicken mixture. Stir to combine all ingredients and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until spinach leaves are wilted.
- Add cracked pepper and serve.
Serving suggestion: Serve with steamed green beans.
Please Log in to view this content.