Cheesy Savoury oats with mushrooms, tomato & spinach
- ½ cup of raw oats
- ¾ water
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 1 cup of oyster mushrooms roughly sliced
- 1 tighly packed cup of baby spinach
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbs of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 slice of vegan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In a small pan on medium-high heat, add olive oil, mushrooms, thyme and salt and pepper. Cook until slightly golden brown. Once cooked, set aside.
- After mushroom have been cooked, use remaining oil left to cook tomato’s, followed by wilting the spinach in the pan.
- Meanwhile add oats and water in a small bowl, and cook in the microwave on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Once oats are cooked, removed from microwave, add cheese, almond milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in microwave for another further 30 seconds. Then stir to combine
- Whilst oats are in the microwave, reheat mushrooms, tomato and spinach in the pan.
- Once all ingredients are cooked and warm, place spinach, tomato and mushrooms on top of oats. – Enjoy!
|Per 100g||Per serve|