Buckwheat and Peanut Butter Cookies
10 minutes preparation time, 12-15 minutes cooking time
1 ½ cups buckwheat flour
½ tsp bicarbonate soda
¼ cup brown sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup macadamia oil
2 Tbsp maple syrup
½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- Pre-heat oven to 180oC and line two trays with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into a medium size bowl and use an electric mixer to combine all the ingredients together.
- Roll tablespoon size portions of the mixture into balls and spread evenly over the baking trays.
- Press a fork into each ball of cookie mixture to flatten the cookie slightly, then bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on a try 5-10 minutes before eating.
Makes 18 biscuits
Please Log in to view this content.