Banana and Peanut Butter Porridge
5 minutes preparation and cooking time (add ~25 minutes if cooking from scratch)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 just ripe banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 2 large spoons lactose-free yoghurt
- Hot water
- Place oats, banana and peanut butter in a saucepan and just cover with water.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to medium, stirring constantly.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, or until the oats and banana are soft and melted together.
- Remove oat mixture from the stove and serve in two bowls with a dollop of yoghurt on top.
Please Log in to view this content.