10 minutes preparation time, 18 minutes cooking time
- Extra virgin olive oil (garlic infused if desired)
- 4 eggs
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp each of thyme, tarragon and oregano
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup olives, pitted
- Pre-heat oven to 180o Lightly grease four small ramekins with olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, so base is lightly coated. Add capsicum and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and 2 cups of baby spinach and sauté until spinach has wilted. Season with herbs then remove from heat.
- Line the ramekins with fresh baby spinach leaves. Divide cooked vegetables and pitted olives between the four ramekins and sprinkle each with parmesan cheese.
- Place the ramekins on a baking tray and then carefully crack a whole egg into each ramekin.
- Cook in oven for 15-18 minutes or until egg white has set.
- Serve hot with a slice of FODMAP friendly toast if desired.
Please Log in to view this content.