Asian inspired rice noodle soup
- 1 Tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 large carrot, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 stalk celery, diced small
- 2 cups of bok choy roughly chopped
- 1 cup of chinese cabbage roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups vegetable (low fodmap)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/8 tsp ground coriander
- 400 g firm tofu, diced into small cubes
- 250g rice noodles
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- 3 sliced green onions (green part only)
- 1 lime
- 1 red chilli sliced finely
- Heat olive oil in a large metal pot at medium heat. Add carrot & celery. Sauté 5 to 7 minutes until almost tender.
- Then add bok choy and chinese cabbage until all vegetables are tender
- Add rice vinegar to deglaze pan, scrapping up brown bits off the bottom. Add water, stock, tamari, ginger, parsley, and coriander. Bring to a boil, partially cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add tofu and cook 10 minutes more. Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- Add 1 cup noodles to each bowl and pour soup over top. Serve with fresh coriander, green onions, chilli and a squeeze of lime.
|Per 100g||Per serve|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 mg|
Please Log in to view this content.