15 minutes preparation time, 60 minutes cooking time
- ¼ cup raw macadamia, chopped
- ¼ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup raw pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp macadamia or coconut oil
- ½ – 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- ½ – 1 tsp turmeric
- ½ – 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 120o
- Combine oats, nuts and seeds in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix matcha, turmeric and cinnamon.
- Pour spice mix over oat, nut and seed mix and gently fold through until well combined.
- Spread onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle maple syrup and oil over dry mixture.
- Bake in oven for approximately 1 hour, mixing occasionally.
- Remove and allow to cool on tray.
Note: Store in an air-tight container.
Note: Feel free to swap any of the nuts and seeds for other low FODMAP alternatives.
*Matcha powder can be found in health food stores and some supermarkets. It is a powder made from ground green tea leaves and is particularly rich in antioxidants giving it many health benefits.
Please Log in to view this content.